Sunday, March 27, 2011

Chapter Master WIP Pt. 3 ... no ... 4 ... or is it 5?

Sorry for the long absence .. busy couple of weeks. I've done a bit more painting on the helmet and some of the accessories. The feathers I did starting with Codex Grey, then Badab Black wash and  layers of progressively lighter shades of grey, until I added a final line of white. Very slow and frustrating at times, but I love the results. The gold I did in my usual way which is Tin Bitz, Shining Gold, Devlin Mud wash, Shining Gold highlights with a very delicate highlight of Mithril Silver at the very edges.

Take a look at let me know what you think. By the way, I did do some of the arms and backpack, but the majority of the work is on the body, so I left the arms off.

The base was done with a 24" x 48" roll of cork I got at Staples for $15.00 It's thinner than the cork I've seen used on other sites, but I like this better ... seems more "natural". 



1 comment:

  1. HDFC is the most preferred bank in India, which is widely spread across many locations in the country, and as well, it holds good branches in other countries which make customers prefer HDFC bank. As the HDFC Internet Banking service is helpful to every customer, HDFC bank login which allows them access to their banking option in hand, and the online facility to customers is available through its portal with HDFC bank net banking registration, which can be accessed with the unique login credentials given to each customer.

    ReplyDelete