Monday, October 20, 2014

I'm Back!!!

Wow ... has it really been 3 years since my last post!?! So much has happened, but where to start? Apart from moving, changing jobs and stopping gaming for a while things are still pretty much business as usual. I have a brad new modelling/gaming/man-cave space in my new house and it is fantastic.

As far as 40k is concerned, I did step away from it shortly after 6th edition was released, as it just got too expensive to play. I have since returned with the release of 7th and the new gaming space. It seems a shame to put all the hard work I put into my armies to waste. I have continued to add to my Dark Angels as well as build up a reasonably strong Blood Army. I will be posting my Blood Angels progress as well ... hopefully I will be forgiven by my Dark Angels brethren,

I am also working on an extensive Warhammer Warriors of Chaos army ... models are built and some painting has occurred, so stay tuned.

Finally I will also add some painting tips, reviews and links to my favourite sites, videos and modelers. I want this site to be something for everyone.

See you soon.

1 comment:

  1. Tamil Nadu Board which Conducts the Examination of Plus Two in Month of March. Supplementary Examination Conducts in month of Jun. TN 12th Model Paper 2021 TN DGE board Annually and Private and Regular Students Participate in Plus One & Plus Two Examination every year more than laks of students.

    ReplyDelete