Sunday, March 6, 2011

Company Master ans Command Squad + Painting Update

Here is a shot of the Company Master and his entourage. Still unpainted but I think they look awesome. It turns out that after I built them, the Command Squad is almost identical to the one in the DA Codex ... subliminal messages, perhaps?

I have also started painting the Company Master. I was really inspired by Lester Bursley of Awesomepaintjob and his video on how to paint Dark Angels. I love the final result. I don't have his talent or skill, but I can dream ... thanks Les. 



Here is a picture of Stage 1. More pictures to follow.

1 comment:

  1. Tamil Nadu Board which Conducts the Examination of Plus Two in Month of March. Supplementary Examination Conducts in month of Jun. TN 12th Model Paper 2021 TN DGE board Annually and Private and Regular Students Participate in Plus One & Plus Two Examination every year more than laks of students.

    ReplyDelete