Sunday, February 27, 2011

Chapter Master WIP

As promised, here is my Chapter Master ... sorry for the lack of arms, but I am currently in the process of magnetizing all my weapon options, including single lightning claws and power fists.




Here is a picture of the wrist, with a 1/16th x 1/32 magnet inserted. Sorry for the slight blurriness.



The idea of being able to field my Chapter Master with a Jetpack, Thunderhammer and combi-plasma is too tempting not to leave that option open.

Here is the combi-plasma with the pair of the wrist magnet. I was afraid the hold would not be strong enough, but it works surprisingly well.



Next stop ... mgnetizing shoulder pads ... wish me luck.

1 comment:

  1. Tamil Nadu Board which Conducts the Examination of Plus Two in Month of March. Supplementary Examination Conducts in month of Jun. TN 12th Model Paper 2021 TN DGE board Annually and Private and Regular Students Participate in Plus One & Plus Two Examination every year more than laks of students.

    ReplyDelete